What you’ll find out in Ace Your 101, Fundamental Keelboat Composed Sailing Test
- Feel positive in your preparedness to ace the 101 Basic Keelboat cruising knowledge examination
- Have the foundation of fundamental cruising principles and terms you need to know for on-the-water sailing
- Be positive and well-informed team
- Learn on-the-water sailing faster and also saill with even more knowledge
- Look Into Supplemental Material for an optional deeper understanding of any one of several topics
So you are brand-new to sailing as well as you don’t understand what you don’t recognize. What are ‘points of sail’, or ‘stand-on vessel’ or ‘leeward’ (noticable lew-ard)? This is a great place to start!ORAre you facing the possibility of taking the 101 Basic Keelboat Sailing created examination? After completing this course you will be able to pass the examination with flying colors.
In addition, you will certainly have the understanding that will certainly bring you to a whole new level of comprehending cruising: terminology that will come to be automated, as well as principles that make sense of your on-the-water experience.
Who this course is for:
- ASA divides sailing instruction into on-the-water instruction and sailing knowledge. This course is the knowledge portion of sailing and complements on-the-water instruction.
- It does impart basic sailing knowledge and prepare you to get a grade of 100% on the 101 sailing knowledge written exam
- Take this course as a preview prior to 101 on-the-water instruction
- Take this course as a review prior to the 101 basic keelboat written exam
- Take this course if you are learning sailing from a friend, or even teaching yourself
- Take this course if you aspire to be reliable and capable crew
- Take this course if you are planning to challenge the ASA 101 exam (option to experienced sailors)
|File Name :||Ace Your 101, Basic Keelboat Written Sailing Exam free download|
|Genre / Category:||Teaching & Academics|
|File Size :||3.45 gb|
|Publisher :||Howard Edson Sr.|
|Updated and Published:||05 May,2022|