What you’ll discover in Applied Text Mining and View Evaluation with Python
- Exactly how to make use of usual Text Mining as well as NLP strategies
- Exactly how to use Regex to clean up Tweets
- How to make use of NLTK to pre-process text
- How to make use of Scikit-Learn to develop a Belief Evaluation prediction model
- How to forecast the sentiment of any kind of tweet
“Bitcoin (BTC) rate just reached a new ALL TIME HIGH! #cryptocurrency #bitcoin #bullish”
For you and also me, it appears pretty noticeable that this is good news about Bitcoin, isn’t it? However is it that very easy for an equipment to recognize it? … Possibly not … Well, this is exactly what this course has to do with: discovering how to build a Machine Learning model capable of analysis and classifying all this information for us!
Since 2006, Twitter has actually been a continuously expanding resource of details, maintaining us informed concerning all as well as absolutely nothing. It is estimated that more than 6,000 tweets are traded on the platform every 2nd, making it an infinite mine of info that it would be an embarassment not to utilize.
Thankfully, there are different means to process tweets in a computerized method, and also retrieve accurate information in an instant … Interested in learning such an option in a quick and easy means?
Who this course is for:
- Anyone having an interest in Artificial Intelligence and NLP
- Anyone willing to learn what is Text Mining and how it can be used
- Anyone willing to learn how to easily predict the sentiment of any tweet
|File Name :||Applied Text Mining and Sentiment Analysis with Python free download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||3.82 gb|
|Publisher :||Benjamin Termonia|
|Updated and Published:||08 Aug,2022|