P 1/2 – Water Supply Design: Water supply design . P 1:2 – Fixture Requirements in Buildings . P 2: Fixture Fixtures & Fittings: Water Distribution Pipe Sizing, Storage Tank Sizing and Pump Head Calculations . IPC Code IPC Regulations: Water Demand Estimation, Fixture Unit Calculations, Fixtures Fixtures and fittings . P 3:1 – Fixtures Requirements in buildings . P 4:1-2 – P 1-2: Water Supply design: Water distribution pipe sizing . P 5:1: Water Service Pipe sizing. Sizing: Storage Tank Sizing. Storage Tank sizing .
What you’ll discover in Become a Pipes Expert – P 1/2 – Supply Of Water Style
- Fixture Requirements in Buildings
- International Pipes Code IPC Rules
- Plumbing Fixtures & & Fittings
- Essential of Liquid Mechanics
- Water Distribution Solution
- Water Demand Evaluation
- Component Unit Calculations
- Water Circulation Pipeline Sizing
- Water service Pipe sizing
- Tank Selection
- Tank Sizing
- Pump Head Calculations
Who this course is for:
- It is perfect for complete beginners, with zero plumbing Experience MEP and plumbing
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn the plumbing water supply from Scratch.
- It is also for experienced Engineers or Managers who want to enhance their skills in plumbing Field.
|File Name :||Become a Plumbing Professional – P 1/2 – Water Supply Design free download|
|Genre / Category:||Design|
|File Size :||4.83 gb|
|Publisher :||Learnig Lab|
|Updated and Published:||05 May,2022|