What you’ll find out in Information Science: All-natural Language Handling (NLP) in Python
- Create your own cipher decryption algorithm utilizing hereditary algorithms and also language modeling with Markov designs
- Create your very own spam detection code in Python
- Write your own belief analysis code in Python
- Perform latent semantic evaluation or concealed semantic indexing in Python
- Have a suggestion of exactly how to write your own article rewriter in Python
In this program you will construct MULTIPLE functional systems making use of all-natural language handling, or NLP – the branch of artificial intelligence and data science that takes care of message and speech. This program is not component of my deep discovering collection, so it doesn’t have any difficult mathematics – just directly coding in Python. All the products for this program are FREE.
After a brief conversation concerning what NLP is and what it can do, we will start developing extremely valuable stuff. The very first point we’ll develop is a cipher decryption formula. These have applications in warfare and also reconnaissance. We will certainly discover just how to develop as well as use several useful NLP tools in this area, particularly, character-level language models (making use of the Markov principle), and genetic formulas.
The second task, where we begin to use more standard “artificial intelligence”, is to develop a spam detector. You likely get extremely little spam nowadays, contrasted to claim, the early 2000s, due to systems like these.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are comfortable writing Python code, using loops, lists, dictionaries, etc.
- Students who want to learn more about machine learning but don’t want to do a lot of math
- Professionals who are interested in applying machine learning and NLP to practical problems like spam detection, Internet marketing, and sentiment analysis
- This course is NOT for those who find the tasks and methods listed in the curriculum too basic.
- This course is NOT for those who don’t already have a basic understanding of machine learning and Python coding (but you can learn these from my FREE Numpy course).
- This course is NOT for those who don’t know (given the section titles) what the purpose of each task is. E.g. if you don’t know what “spam detection” might be useful for, you are too far behind to take this course.
|File Name :||Data Science: Natural Language Processing (NLP) in Python free download|
|Genre / Category:||Data Science|
|File Size :||3.84 gb|
|Publisher :||Lazy Programmer Inc.|
|Updated and Published:||07 Jul,2022|