What you’ll discover in DevOps: CI/CD utilizing AWS CodePipeline & & Elastic Beanstalk
- Conceptualize and also style completely automated continual integration & & release pipelines
- Utilize AWS CodePipeline to setup CI/CD pipes
- Make Use Of AWS Elastic Beanstalk to release applications
- Map any real-world application into a CI/CD pipeline
- Integrate custom builds/ actions in AWS CodePipeline
- Adding AWS Lambda functions in AWS CodePipeline
- Monitor their AWS CodePipeline
Automated Constant Combination (CI) and also Continuous Release (CD) is a vital component of DevOps and also is an ability that is in high need.
In this program, we will examine the subject in total depth by going through an instance job and also building a complicated CI/CD pipeline on AWS. You will obtain the adhering to five extremely useful and also very demanded abilities:
After taking this training course, you will certainly have a detailed understanding of continual combination and constant implementation procedures. You will certainly have the ability to confidently develop a CI/CD pipeline for your very own internet applications. You will certainly get an extensive understanding of AWS CodePipeline and AWS Elastic Beanstalk services.
The course is really hands-on as well as together we will certainly go through an example project. We will choose a web application as well as deploy it on Amazon.com’s Cloud utilizing AWS Elastic Beanstalk. I will certainly then demonstrate as well as develop a completely automated CI/CD pipe for our web application making use of AWS CodePipeline. I will cover both of these AWS services in complete depth while likewise providing you simple to follow detailed directions.
Who this course is for:
- Software Engineers, Web Designers and Developers
- Infrastructure, DevOps & QA teams
- Tech founders, CTOs & SME owners
- Someone looking to automate their web application delivery process using AWS
|File Name :||DevOps: CI/CD using AWS CodePipeline & Elastic Beanstalk free download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||2.65 gb|
|Publisher :||Ali Rizavi|
|Updated and Published:||03 Mar,2022|