Learn the basics of CentOS and Red Hat Linux fast! Pass the RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam . Find work on Upwork and other freelancing websites at $15 to $35+ per hour using skills you learn in this course . Use this course to inspire your learning with Red Hat and prepare for the exam . Learn how to use the Yum packet manager and the Rpm package manager . Get questions answered about the RHCSA exam and get an answer quickly! Watch the promo video to see what kind of learning experience you can expect in the course! ** Ermin Kreponic has no affiliation with or approval by Red Hat, Inc.API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for the RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam.
- Network administrators seeking knowledge about Red Hat Linux.
- Existing Red Hat Linux users considering taking the RHCSA.
- Freelancers familiar with Linux hoping to add a new skill to an Upwork or other freelancing profile.
- Linux users wanting to learn Red Hat.
- Managers supervising network administrators and wanting a greater technical understanding of work in Red Hat Linux.
- LinkedIn users hoping to make a profile headline that will attract excellent job offers.
- Network administrators hoping to land a better job using knowledge of Red Hat Linux.
|File Name :||Ermin Kreponic’s Course for CentOS and Red Hat Linux – RHCSA free download|
|Genre / Category:||IT Operations|
|File Size :||2.18 gb|
|Publisher :||Ermin Kreponic|
|Updated and Published:||03 Mar,2022|