Firebase is a Google-backed application development software that enables developers to develop iOS, Android and Web apps . Firebase provides tools for tracking analytics, reporting and fixing app crashes, creating marketing and product experiment . Kotlin android is accepted by Google as the official language for Android development . This course is built to help beginners to start making applications in firebase and android application development or android app design . You will learn Firebase platform in detail by using using using the Kotlin programming language and Android Studio and using the Android Studio to develop apps in detail . The course is designed to teach beginners to make apps in Firebase and Android application development .Authentication failed. Unique API key is not valid for this user.
Who this course is for:
- If you are planning a career as an Android Application Developer and want to find a job in software companies in this field, this course will be an excellent choice for you
- If you have basic Android knowledge and want to learn the advanced levels of Android, this course is for you.
- If you learn the android app development with Kotlin using Firebase, this course will be an excellent choice for you
- Those who want to improve android, Kotlin and firebase knowledge
- Those who want to develop an Android mobile application.
- Those who want to learn Firebase Products such as Authentication, Real-Time Database, cloud storage and much more.
- Those who want to develop applications using the Kotlin programming language and Firebase.
- Anyone who wants to become an Android Developer
|File Name :||Firebase: Firebase for Android App Development using Kotlin free download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||2.74 gb|
|Publisher :||Oak Academy|
|Updated and Published:||06 Jun,2022|