What you’ll learn in Emergency treatment for Kid & & Children – a Course for Young Parents
- You’ll have the ability to confidently utilize an AED and perform CPR (according to current standards).
- You’ll be able to perform the Heimlich Maneuver and conserve children, babies, and adults who are choking.
- You’ll learn how to effectively inspect a fever, how to treat it with natural solutions, and when it’s time to provide your child tablets or go to the medical professional.
- You’ll find out about the most typical medical emergency situations that kids deal with and how to prevent them.
- From electricity shock and poisoning to allergies and seizures, you’ll be prepared to deal with a range of medical emergencies.
- You’ll be able to identify and treat a range of weather injuries, as well as understand the science behind them and how to avoid them in the first place.
- You’ll discover the fundamentals of emergency treatment and have the ability to use them to improvise in unexpected situations.
- You’ll have the ability to deal with all types of physical injuries, from bandaging a cut to treating burns and fractures.
- No previous first-aid experience is needed of trainees.
When an emergency emerges, such as when a baby or child chokes on something, it only takes 4-6 minutes without oxygen for brain damage or death to happen.
Unfortunately, while ambulance arrival times are reasonably fast these days – approximately 8 minutes in developed cities and 14 minutes in rural locations in the United States (not including the phone discussion), they are still insufficient to conserve our loved ones if we do not know what to do. Basically, waiting until an emergency occurs to get this knowledge is already far too late.
Who this course is for:
- Moms and dads
- Educators & & teacher assistants
- Hospitality employees
- Emergency situation responders who want to revitalize their knowledge
- Anybody who works with kids
- Anyone who wants to get first help knowledge
|File Name :||First Aid for Children & Babies – a Course for Young Parents free download|
|Genre / Category:||Personal Advancement|
|File Size :||2.40 gb|
|Publisher :||James Doyle|
|Updated and Published:||29 Nov,2021|