Every operation serving or selling food needs a food safety system designed specifically to guarantee the food being served is safe to eat . There are twelve tasks required to develop a HACCP plan and these are designed to ensure that the seven principles are applied correctly . The training will cover the 12 task/stesps in the following order: Task 2 – Describe the product, Task 3 – Identify the product’s intended use, Task 4 – Draw up the commodity flow diagram, Task 5 – On site confirmation of flow diagram . Task 6 – Identifying and analyse hazard(s) – (Principle 1) Task 7 – Determine the critical control points (CCPs)API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals working in food supply chains.
- Professionals who need HACCP certification for working in food industry
- Enthusiasts who want to make career in food safety sector
- Masters and bachelor of food sciences who want to upgrade their profiles
- Companies that need to get ISO 22000 certification
|File Name :||HACCP – Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point Certification free download|
|Genre / Category:||Personal Development|
|File Size :||2.48 gb|
|Publisher :||Sayed M. Naim Khalid|
|Updated and Published:||03 Mar,2022|