How to Be Assertive and Likable: Identify the typical patterns that sabotage assertive and likable communications and develop tactics for moving around them . Master assertiveness skills like setting boundaries, interrupting, giving and receiving feedback and saying no with confidence . Learn key skills for communicating with greater likability and warmth, like listening deeply, asking curious questions, leading with empathy and vulnerability . Learn how to listen while being assertive, stand your ground no matter what you say or say no, stand up for yourself with confidence and listen to your partner in a way that you can’t be aggressive or self-interested in your interactions .Authentication failed. Unique API key is not valid for this user.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals at various levels searching for quick tools to help them get better at resolving conflict
- Individuals who struggle to set boundaries, say no, have courageous conversations and stand up for themselves with confidence
- Career professionals who are longing to be more effective at navigating tricky conversations with the right level of empathy
- People in any industry who are ready to overcome the barriers to communicating assertively and nicely — no matter what
- This course is NOT a crash course in conflict management or a deep dive into negotiation tactics. Students looking for an immersion in conflict tactics should look to other courses.
|File Name :||How to Be Assertive and Likable free download|
|Genre / Category:||Business|
|File Size :||4.11 gb|
|Publisher :||Gia Storms|
|Updated and Published:||05 May,2022|