Zikalo Method is about developing a playful relationship with music . In Ivory Coast, where I grew up, in my native language “Gban”, the word “Zikalo means music where “everybody joins in” Soon, after you start this course you will want to improvise and interact, using these new skills . Rhythm is not a mystery, it is not given to a chosen few. Rhythm is born into each and every one of us. There is a magic and music in you waiting to come out . With this training course I’ll teach you how you can move with the rhythms, sing them, step and clap them so that your whole body absorb them .API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.
Who this course is for:
- – This course is designed for anybody who like to play or explore music and rhythm.
- – You just want to have fun and then share with friends.
- – You are a teacher working with kids and want new ideas about how to play drum and rhythm with the kids.
- – You are a mother or father or grandmother or grandfather and just want to use these rhythms and have fun with the kids at home. This is the right course for you.
- – You are a storyteller and will like to use drumming with some of your stories.
- – You are a professional musician and want some new ideas or you are not a musician at all, you just want to play. Take this course!
|File Name :||How to Play Djembe,Drum & Rhythm and teach Children. Level 1 free download|
|Genre / Category:||Music|
|File Size :||1.39 gb|
|Publisher :||Kouame Sereba|
|Updated and Published:||05 May,2022|