Innovation Management Foundations is a free program that teaches innovation management . Participants learn how to set up and manage an innovation strategy . Facilitate innovation workshops and creativity sessions . Learn how to define innovation success metrics and manage the innovation funnel . Use this week’s free webcast to help you understand what you need to know about the course of the program . Visit www.innovation.com/innovation-management-foundations to learn more about the program and how to use it in your next program . Back to the page you came from: http://www.inaction.com.org/Learn more about how to apply for the program.
What you’ll find out in Innovation Administration Foundations
- Understand sorts of innovation (incremental, turbulent, moonshots, 10X efforts) as well as development techniques like (Style Thinking or Lean Startup).
- Learn just how to arrangement and manage a development method
- Assist in advancement workshop and creative thinking sessions
- Define advancement success metrics and also find out how to handle the technology funnel
Who this course is for:
- Head of Innovation, Managers of design or development units, designers, innovation coaches, consultants, innovation champions, innovation coaches, anybody interested in systematic innovation
|File Name :||Innovation Management Foundations free download|
|Genre / Category:||Business|
|File Size :||5.83 gb|
|Publisher :||Jean-Luc Scherer|
|Updated and Published:||02 Feb,2022|