What you’ll discover in ISO 9001:2015 High Quality Management System Auditor Program
- Understand ALL the Requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Audit a Quality Management System as per ISO 9001:2015
- Implement a QMS according to ISO 9001:2015
- Strategy, perform as well as report QMS Audits
- Master the globe’s no. 1 management system standard
- No previous knowldege is required.
- Familiarity with QMS as well as ISO 9001 previous version is practical
My training course describes in “simple English” all the Requirements of ISO 9001:2015 discussing the intent of each sub-clause of the standard, providing options that can be made use of for the execution of a high quality monitoring system along with examples and also, of course, offering support on how to examine a top quality management system – be it internal or outside audit.
My course has a structure that includes 3 parts:
– the very first part is an introduction – it speaks about the ISO 9000 family members, a brief history of the quality management and 2 concepts from ISO 9001 that I discover to be the most appropriate – procedure strategy and danger based thinking;
– the third as well as tail end of my program is about management system bookkeeping generally – it mentions the concepts and also kinds of management system audits, ideas like audit extent and Requirements, audit teams, audit objectives, non-conformity, audit strategies and reports.
All the key Requirements of ISO 9001:2015 are being discussed like: context of the company; dangers and chances; QMS range; top quality plan and also purposes; framework; proficiency; awareness; gauging and checking resources; recorded details; style and also advancement; client communication; evaluating customer Requirements; residential property belonging to customers or outside companies; conservation; control of externally supplied processes, products and services; recognition and traceability; post-delivery; release of services and products; nonconforming outcomes; consumer complete satisfaction; interior audit; nonconformity as well as restorative activity or management evaluation.
Who this course is for:
- Quality Auditors
- Consultants for management systems
- People involved with quality management in their companies
- Quality engineers
- QA/QC specialists
- Quality managers
- Professionals looking to transit from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
- Quality professionals
- Quality analysts
|File Name :||ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Auditor Course free download|
|Genre / Category:||Business|
|File Size :||4.49 gb|
|Publisher :||Cristian Lupa|
|Updated and Published:||03 Mar,2022|