What you’ll find out in Learn decision making abilities making use of animated parable tales.
- 1. Just how to purposely change from system 1 method of assuming & & decision making to system 2 way of believing & & choice making
- 2. How to use psychological Models to boost choice making
- 3. Exactly how to recognize the cognitive predispositions that impact our choice making and eliminate it.
- 4. How to utilize the 90 second policy to avoid obtaining emotionally pirated
- 5. How to utilize our physiology, breathing, to obtain psychological & & cognitive coherence. And also enhance thinking & & decision making capacity
- 6. Just how to us creative visualization to enhance decision making capability
One of the most typical decision making strategy believed to us is:
Recognize the situation/problem, gather information, recognize alternatives, consider the evidence, choose the activity, get feedback & & make the changes.
Yet this does not show us
Exactly how our emotions & & sensations influence our decision making.
How our physiology influences our choice making.
This course will help you determine the basic process of decision making.
Exactly how we believe, resulting in exactly how we really feel, causing just how our body reacts and bring about exactly how we act.
Comprehend the lots of elements which influence our choice making process.
Both sorts of assuming and also choice making systems all of us utilize.
System one (Rapid, Unconscious, automated, effortless & & without self-awareness)
and also System 2 (sluggish, intentional, mindful, demanding & & controlled psychological process)
You will learn several tips & & techniques on exactly how to knowingly move from system one to system 2. Like:
The 5 whys method
Identifying cognitive prejudice
Utilizing mental versions
Making use of physiology &
& Making use of creative visualization.
At the end of the training course your choice making capacity will significantly boost.
You will certainly have the ability to take even more conscious decisions.
You would certainly all agree the end result of our life hinges on the several choices we take. Our choice to pick a particular formal education, our occupation path, company we sign up with for job, individual we determine to marry, our financial investments, our dangers, our decisions while playing a specific sport …
As I traversed through life many a time I have looked back with a remorse “why did I take that decision?”
I began to check out the scientific research of decision making. The psychology & & the neuroscience. What are the vital factors involved in the choice making process?
Have we any control over it?
Can we knowingly alter the way we think & & choose and also consequently the results?
The exploration procedure was exciting.
It was like a sharp cricketer or football player, signing up with a coaching camp and also finding that there is clinical method to hold the bat and also kick the ball! It doesn’t need to be test & & error.
Who this course is for:
- This course has been designed for entrepreneurs. Business owners of small scale enterprises. You can improve your decision making and also use the learnings to improve the decision capability of your team.
- Corporate executives would also immensely benefit. You might be aware of Google’s Project Oxygen. A research to determine what makes a manager great at Google. They identified ten behaviours that are common among their highest performing managers. Most of these behaviors are soft skills and utilized more emotional intelligence than computer or systems training. This course will help you understand the role emotions play in our decision making process. And prevent getting emotionally hijacked.
- This course will also help corporate trainers, Learning & development managers and Human Resources managers to understand how to use parables. According to Dr. Kenneth Yates, Professor of Clinical Education in the Rossier School of Education at the University of Southern California, “Analogies increase learning by about 35%”. “Use analogies when possible in training but always when we teach novel and complex processes” (The first important behavior listed in Project Oxygen was “The person is a good Coach”.)
- I would recommend students to do this course to improve their decision making skills. Be it in the field of sports or choosing a career or deciding on a relationship the skills would be of immense help.
- Lastly I would recommend parents who have kids between 10 to 16 years to do the course and share the learnings with their children.
|File Name :||Learn decision making skills using animated parable stories. free download|
|Genre / Category:||Personal Development|
|File Size :||5.83 gb|
|Publisher :||Prasad Rajagopalan|
|Updated and Published:||04 Apr,2022|