What you’ll discover in Learn DevOps: The Total Kubernetes Course
- Install and also established Kubernetes (on your laptop/desktop or in an AWS production cluster).
- To establish your collection, you can utilize Docker Client (with kubernetes), kubeadm, kops, or minikube.
- On Kubernetes, you ought to be able to run both stateless and stateful applications.
- Usage Healthchecks, Secrets, ConfigMaps, as well as Node/Pod affinity/anti-affinity placement techniques.
- To run a Cassandra collection on Kubernetes, make use of StatefulSets.
- Users can be added, quotas and limits can be established, node upkeep can be executed, as well as monitoring can be set up.
- To make your containers relentless, use Volumes.
- Metrics will certainly permit you to scale your applications.
- Develop your very own Helm graphes for your applications and also package them with Helm.
- Making use of Jenkins, you can develop and also deploy your very own Helm Charts.
- To run functions (Serverless) on Kubernetes, set up and make use of kubeless.
- To release a solution mesh on Kubernetes, set up Istio and also utilize it.
- Skaffold is a terrific way to keep creating.
- You can select in between a local configuration (docker customer with kubernetes or minikube) and also a full production grade cluster on AWS in the first talks of the program.
- If you wish to mount Kubernetes in your area, this program includes talks on kubeadm, a device that can set up Kubernetes in a selection of settings.
- Linux, Docker, and AWS knowledge are useful yet not called for to complete the training course.
This course will show you how to release, use, and preserve your applications on Kubernetes, a modern technology that you must grasp if you work in DevOps.
This course is consistently updated to show the most recent attributes!
No one could match Google’s infrastructure agility and also efficiency a decade earlier, so Google released Kubernetes as a free as well as open resource project, which is currently made use of by little as well as large organizations alike.
Who this course is for:
- There is no prior knowledge needed, but a dev/ops/cloud/linux/networks background will definitely help
- The course optionally uses Kubernetes on AWS. If you want to learn more about AWS itself, you will need to read some AWS documentation or take another AWS course. The course only explains how to use Kubernetes on AWS, it doesn’t explain how to use AWS itself. Still, all steps that you need to follow are explained in this course.
|File Name :||Learn DevOps: The Complete Kubernetes Course free download|
|Genre / Category:||IT & Software|
|File Size :||1.89 gb|
|Publisher :||Edward Viaene|
|Updated and Published:||01 Jan,2022|