What you’ll learn in Learn MongoDB: Leading NoSQL Data source from square one
- Understanding MongoDB based application development
- Make a decision where and when to utilize MongoDB in your application development
- Design MongoDB database from beginning to end
- Differentiate between RDBMS as well as NoSQL data sources
- Area essential functions and also benefits of NoSQL database MongoDB over RDBMS databases
- Nothing concerning MongoDB, we will start for scrape.
- Basic understanding of data source management systems
- Basic expertise of Windows
This program will certainly help you to grasp among one of the most popular NoSQL data sources MongoDB. This training course is created to give understanding and also hands on abilities to end up being a successful MongoDB professional.
******** This course is updated on January 15, 2020– New Area on MongoDB ATLAS: MongoDB on the Cloud ****
******** This course is updated to sustain latest variation of MongoDB 4.2.1 on November 1, 2019 ****
****** Training course in updated with the Existing Steady Variation of MongoDB 4.2.1 *****
This Training course consists of 2 Comprehensive Handson Projects (4 Hours of Task Videos):
Job 2: User Management System making use of MongoDB and Java/JEE
We will certainly begin with fundamentals of MongoDB and then we go on learning advancement concepts to develop MongoDB based applications.
In this course, we will start by learning fundamental ideas of MongoDB, MongoDB installment process on different os, producing databases, Collections, waste opertaions and also Indexing.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone can learn it as this course starts from scratch
- This course “Learn MongoDB – Leading NoSQL Database from scratch” is developed for all the Developers who want to learn and develop MongoDB based applications.
- This course is designed for DBAs who wants to learn about NoSQL Database design with MongoDB.
|File Name :||Learn MongoDB : Leading NoSQL Database from scratch free download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||2.72 gb|
|Publisher :||Sunil Kumar Gupta|
|Updated and Published:||03 Mar,2022|