What you’ll find out in Master of Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Industrial Psychology, Occupational Anxiety, Numerous Perspectives, Stereotype, Work area motivation
- Group Building, Leadership abilities, Behavioral Modeling, Individuality Evaluation, Organisational Commitment, Job Complete Satisfaction
- Discrimination practices, Job area conflict
- Conflict resolution, Staff member mentoring, Violence at the workplace, Workplace harassment, Intimidation, Burnout issues
In contemporary society where all culture relies on the industry the Industrial Psychology is important field for any expert.
The research of this psychology helps you to take care of the team thoroughly as well as take care of the problem smartly.
We learn the following things in this course:-
A Lot Of rogues: Office motivation, work environment dispute, dispute resolution, staff member training, employee mentoring and coaching practices.
1) Work diversity, multicultural aspects
2) Occupational Stress And Anxiety
Who this course is for:
- HR Mangers, HR professionals, All Industries Managers, Supervisors, Human Resource Management Students, Psychology students
|File Name :||Master of Industrial and Organizational Psychology free download|
|Genre / Category:||Business|
|File Size :||3.06 gb|
|Publisher :||Dr Chandrakala Wagh|
|Updated and Published:||05 May,2022|