Go from absolute beginner to become a confident Python NumPy, Pandas and Matplotlib user . With more than 50+ exercise questions provided along with course, we will help students to master these libraries . Students will learn Data Visualization techniques using matplotlib and NumPy . In the first module we will cover important concepts of numpy from basic concepts like difference between numPy array with python list, creating numpy arrays to some advance concepts like Boolean . In this course we will go through, basics to advance concepts for each library which are prerequisite of data science field. Students will get practical hands on with real world data and learn various data preprocessing techniques using pandas .Authentication failed. Unique API key is not valid for this user.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you want to learn NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib for the first time or get a deeper knowledge of NumPy and Pandas to increase your productivity with deep and Machine learning.
- This course is for you if you are tired of NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib courses that are too brief, too simple, or too complicated.
- This course is for you if you have to get the prerequisite knowledge to understanding Data Science and Machine Learning using NumPy and Pandas.
- This course is for you if you want to master the in-and-out of NumPy, Pandas, and data visualization.
- This course is for you if you want to learn NumPy and Pandas by doing exciting real-life challenges that will distinguish you from the crowd.
|File Name :||NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib in Python for Machine Learning free download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||4.90 gb|
|Publisher :||Teaching Bee|
|Updated and Published:||08 Aug,2022|