Mohammad H. Rafiei, Ph.D. is a researcher and instructor at Johns Hopkins University, College of Engineering, and Georgia State University, Department of Computer Science . He is also the founder of MHR Group LLC in Georgia, a data-analytic company, where we work with various domestic and global researchers at different institutions to work with different institutions . The course includes Machine Learning Fundamentals, Supervised Learning, and Deep Learning Classification & Regression Programming using Google Colab Free CPU, GPU, & TPU Nodes . You’ll learn in Python in 3 Hours! – What you’ll learn is Python 3+ ProgrammingAPI quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.
Who this course is for:
- Those programmers who want to learn Python 3+ quickly.
- Those programmers who want to learn machine learning fundamentals & deep learning quickly.
- Those programmers who want to develop deep learning models using TensorFlow.
- Those programmers who want to run machine learning models on free online GPUs & TPUs.
- Those programmers who want to learn Python & machine learning minimums.
|File Name :||Python in 3 Hours! [+ Machine Learning & Deep Learning] free download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||4.18 gb|
|Publisher :||Mohammad H. Rafiei|
|Updated and Published:||08 Aug,2022|