What you’ll learn in Measurable Finance & & Algorithmic Trading in Python
- Understand stock market basics
- Understand bonds and bond pricing
- Understand the Modern Profile Theory and also Markowitz model
- Understand the Resources Asset Rates Model (CAPM)
- Understand by-products (futures as well as options)
- Understand credit rating by-products (credit rating default swaps)
- Understand stochastic procedures as well as the famous Black-Scholes version
- Understand Monte-Carlo simulations
- Understand Value-at-Risk (VaR)
- Understand CDOs as well as the economic situation
- Understand rates of interest designs (Vasicek model)
This program is about the fundamental essentials of financial engineering. Firstly you will learn about stocks, bonds and other by-products. The major factor of this course is to get a much better understanding of mathematical versions concerning the financing in the main.
First of all we need to consider bonds and also bond rates. Markowitz-model is the second step. Then Capital Property Rates Version (CAPM). One of one of the most sophisticated clinical discoveries in the 20th century is the Black-Scholes version and exactly how to eliminate risk with hedging.
ESSENTIAL: only take this course, if you want stats as well as maths!!!
Section 1 – Introduction
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of financial engineering!
|File Name :||Quantitative Finance & Algorithmic Trading in Python free download|
|Genre / Category:||Finance & Accounting|
|File Size :||3.35 gb|
|Publisher :||Holczer Balazs|
|Updated and Published:||07 Jul,2022|