What you’ll learn in SAP ABAP Core Data Provider (CDS Views) for S/4 HANA
- Intro to ABAP Core Information Providers
- CDS Views Access Control
- Data modelling in CDS sights
- Develop UI5 App utilizing Fiori Aspects
- Developing OData service from CDS views
- CDS Sights Comments
- ABAP Handled Data Source Procedure (AMDP)
- CDS Development Setting
- Creating OData from CDS making use of @Odata publish Note
- Virtual Data Model (VDM)
- CDS Associations and also Cardinality
- CDS Joins
- CDS Inbuilt Functions
- CDS View Extensions
The new ABAP programs version is based on CDS views for data modelling and accessibility.
CDS sights are the future generation Database views and also surpass the minimal capability of Database views. CDS sights leverage the functions of SAP HANA data source as well as assists to push the code from the Application layer to the DB layer.
SAP S/4HANA, the future generation service collection, is also based upon CDS in the form of the virtual data design (VDM).
This training course covers CDS views extensive and will certainly furnish the course individuals with needed knowledge required to utilize CDS view in their tasks.
Who this course is for:
- All ABAP Consultants who want to learn Core Data Services
|File Name :||SAP ABAP Core Data Services ( CDS Views ) for S/4 HANA free download|
|Genre / Category:||Office Productivity|
|File Size :||1.95 gb|
|Publisher :||Anshuman Singh|
|Updated and Published:||05 May,2022|