A career in software engineering is not the same as being good at coding . A good career plan is a key to peace of mind in the chaotic universe of software . Understanding the skill set, market fit, and opportunity cost can help in coming up with a practical career plan that doesn’t overwhelm the personal life . As the technology frontier gathers momentum professionals have to recalibrate to fit in or they become obsolete even before they can realize it. This trend is inevitable. Is it avoidable? No. It is not. It’s not. The field of software engineering has been evolving for decades. It has evolved for decades .You can only submit entirely new text for analysis once every 7 seconds.
Who this course is for:
- Software Engineers with 0-8 years of experience.
- Anyone interested in starting a career in software/IT industry.
- Anyone In career transition phase
- Sophomore, Post graduates, or anyone graduating in next couple of years.
- Course for all engineers in embedded,cloud, Devops etc.
|File Name :||Software/IT career planning: Beginner to Advanced free download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||3.13 gb|
|Publisher :||Subodh Chiwate|
|Updated and Published:||02 Feb,2022|