Take more control of life choices that bring happiness and well-being to yourself and others . Identify actions you can take to bring sustainable happiness to your life . Reflect on patterns and habits that may be currently detracting from sustainable happiness . Develop the capacity to share sustainable happiness with friends and family . Discover how to connect with exciting organizations worldwide that are bringing happiness to life through initiatives related to happiness or sustainability . Taught by Dr. Catherine O’Brien, professor and author of Education for Sustainable Happiness and Well-Being . Learn new insights about happiness that take happiness to new levels . Learn how you have opportunities to enhance your happiness and to increase happiness for other people and nature .Authentication failed. Unique API key is not valid for this user.
Who this course is for:
- People who are interested in taking their understanding of happiness to new levels
- You want information that is meaningful to your life and helps you to reflect on real life choices that will enhance your happiness
- You also want to learn how those choices could increase the happiness and well-being of other people
- You may be curious about how a closer connection with nature can enhance well-being
- This is a course for people who are ready to take a deeper dive into their understanding of happiness – people who want to understand that happiness can, and does, change the world
- This is not a conventional course on happiness. It takes you beyond the well-worn path of typical happiness studies.
|File Name :||Sustainable Happiness free download|
|Genre / Category:||Personal Development|
|File Size :||0.77 gb|
|Publisher :||Catherine O’Brien|
|Updated and Published:||05 May,2022|