The Essential Poet’s Toolbox for Readers and Writers aims to teach readers and writers how to use the techniques used in modern English-language poetry . For non-poets and for novice writers, modern poetry can seem arbitrary . Unless we understand the poet’s tools and techniques, we are powerless to discriminate between good and bad and recognise when we are being sold short . The course contains more than 20 lectures and over 2 hours of video content . It is especially suited to novice poets and readers, as well as writers of other genres who are interested in expanding their repertoire or in understanding their poetical colleagues . I developed this course to shine a light on to some of the inner workings of poetry, to enable others to .API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.
Who this course is for:
- Poets, especially novices.
- Readers of contemporary poetry.
- Creative writers who would like discover how poetic techniques can enrich their writing.
- Writers in other genres who would like to know more about poetry and perhaps expand their repertoire.
- Note: the course is non-technical and does not attempt to teach formal literary criticism. The sample sessions are typical of the style and format of the whole course.
|File Name :||The Essential Poet’s Toolbox for Readers and Writers free download|
|Genre / Category:||Personal Development|
|File Size :||1.15 gb|
|Publisher :||Gwyneth Box|
|Updated and Published:||03 Mar,2022|