What you’ll find out in Use Testing in UX Research & & Design Assessment (2022)
- Relevance of Functionality screening in UX Style process
- Plan and perform real-life usability tests for your tasks
- Recruit the right participants for Individual/ Stakeholder Interviews
- Collect as well as analyse behavioral data for qualitative customer research study
- Exactly how to analyse & & focus on findings & & present it to stakeholders
Regardless of just how much effort do we place in UX Research study, we still make numerous presumptions during the ideation & & prototyping. To minimize company risk, it is important to confirm our layouts. Use screening (or simply individual screening) is one of the most effective method for discovering functionality problems in apps or websites.
I have actually understood functionality testing by exercising it for over a years currently! I have packaged every one of that for you learn in a course just under 2 hours.
We will cover a variety of topics including yet not limited to:
Who this course is for:
- Designers who want hands-on techniques for evaluating their designs with end users of mobile apps or websites (including UI/UX Designers, UX researchers, Graphics & Visual designers)
- Students aspiring to start a career in User Experience field.
- Junior designers who want to upskill themselves in the principles of Usability Testing for career growth.
- Product Managers (PMs) and founders who want to choose the right usability test for the current product lifecycle stage, and validate the designs before development.
- Product Marketing Managers who want to understand user behaviour for reducing drop rates or churn, increase conversion & retention rates and drive optimal product positioning.
|File Name :||Usability Testing in UX Research & Design Evaluation (2022) free download|
|Genre / Category:||Design|
|File Size :||6.42 gb|
|Publisher :||Nancy Jain|
|Updated and Published:||06 Jun,2022|