What you’ll learn in Winning College Scholarships
- After taking this training course, you’ll be able to:
- Win college scholarships, regardless of your grades, examination scores, athletic capability or family earnings
- Target the very best scholarships resources readily available, and also not waste valuable time on other scholarship opportunities
- Determine your very own individual qualities and interests that can assist you earn scholarships as well as grants
- Utilize your family connections in wise manner ins which cause scholarships
- Use “added” sources of institutional help supplied by institution of higher learnings
- Make use of technology to make your scholarship hunt faster as well as easier
- Improve the scholarship application process by producing two critical, proven files that aid win scholarships
Numerous pupils imagine winning college scholarships to aid spend for the college or college of their dreams. However obtaining scholarships in the last few years has actually come to be increasingly affordable, hard and lengthy, similar to the college admissions process.
This program reveals interested celebrations– consisting of trainees of any ages, parents, advisors, senior high school therapists and also college accessibility specialists– specifically just how to provide students an advantage in the search for university scholarships. The course describes, with real-life examples as well as useful guidance, not just exactly how to win more totally free cash for college, yet likewise just how to make the scholarship procedure quicker, simpler, more targeted and also less demanding.
The trainer is a country wide recognized money expert that brings into play her expert and also personal experiences in directing her very own daughter towards winning more than $500,000 in university scholarships.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for high school students and their parents who are looking for scholarships as a way to lower college costs
- This course would also be tremendously valuable for
- – high school guidance counselors that advise teens preparing for college
- – college prep and college advocacy professionals who work with 9th through 12th graders
- – community advocates who help college-bound students from low-to-moderate income families
- – current college students looking for scholarships to help them complete their studies
- This course is not as relevant for middle school and elementary school students who are many years away from attending college. However, it can still help younger students or their parents who want to better plan
- This course is not designed to tell students specific names of scholarships they should pursue (whether private or third-party scholarships, corporate scholarships or institutional scholarships from colleges and universities). However, one course resource is a list of scholarships for those of all ages and grades.
|File Name :||Winning College Scholarships free download|
|Genre / Category:||Finance & Accounting|
|File Size :||1.11 gb|
|Publisher :||Lynnette Khalfani-Cox|
|Updated and Published:||06 Jun,2022|